Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Au Revoir!

Tomorrow, I set off on my travels. I'm pretty hyped up. Today consisted of lunch with Elena at the Wild Pear, four dollar manicures with Elena at the beauty school, saying goodbye to grandmère and grandpère, saying goodbye to Cheryl and Mike, and trying desperately to get my suitcase under the fifty pound mark. I had to remove a lot of clothes and about three pairs of shoes in order to do this. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to replenish my wardrobe in France. *sigh*.

My flight takes off around 4 pm tomorrow, and we'll probably leave Salem and head up to PDX around 12:30. I'm not looking forward to saying goodbye to my parents at the airport. Goodbyes are always terrible. And I'm going to miss them a lot.

I will try to post more about my adventures when possible. Au revoir mes amis!

2 comments:

Elena said...

Goodbye and good luck my little luma!!!

georges said...

What's a luma?