Friday, October 17, 2008

I Am So Ridiculously Excited

Tomorrow morning, the Oregon group is leaving to visit Les Châteaux de la Loire! I can't wait. Here is our itinerary:

Saturday

8:45-Leave Poitiers
10:30-Visit the estate of Marc Brédif (It's a Vouvray cellar! My favorite!)
12:30-Arrive at Amboise. Eat lunch in town.
15:15-Visit le château d'Amboise.
16:30-Vist Clos-Lucé, the house where Leonardo Da Vinci lived and died.
Night-Eat and sleep at Château Ouen les Vignes

Sunday

10:00-Visit the Château de Chenonceau
12:30-Arrive at Loches. Eat lunch in town.
14:00-Visit donjon. I'm not sure what this is.
15:30-Visit the royal lodgings.
16:00-Return to Poitiers

Awesome. So I'll get back on Sunday, and then, on either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday...

JEREMY ARRIVES. OH MY GOD! HE'LL BE HERE FOR 15 DAYS! I'M SO DAMN EXCITED!

1 comment:

Lilly said...

Jeremy is visiting? Cute, and exciting- and it looks like you have a nice group of people to hang out with. I want you to eat all the delicious cheese you can for me - since Japan doesn't beleive in it. And I miss it.

And I miss you ;_;