Friday, October 17, 2008

T-shirt Party

Last weekend, my French friend Nico had a party at his apartment. We all wore white t-shirts, and Nico had markers ready for us. It was great. Here is a group shot, but this was still fairly early in the night. I think more arrived later.



Here is a picture of Tobias and me showing off our artwork. Since I feel that I excel at animal pictures, I drew Tobias a little pig that is saying "hi Tobias!" On my collar is Tobias' second favorite word in German: Schockschwerenot. This is apparently an explanation of surprise.


I don't think any of my readers speak German, but if you'd like to give it a shot, or look at more France pictures, check out Tobias' France blog here.

Here is a picture of the octopus someone (Christa maybe?) drew on Kelsey:



And the manatee Kelsey drew on me. It turned out looking rather suggestive, which Kelsey explained had not been her intention:



Here I am with Christa at the end of the night. What can I say? I just really like Vouvray, okay?

1 comment:

tobeylaumey said...

peut-être qqch comme "Shock! Heavy misery!" dans un mot, comme les Allemands le préfèrent :-)