Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jonny Bell's Concert

Last Saturday, Jonny Bell, a delightful Enlgishman, played a concert at the Café Bleu.



I think that the entire international student population of Poitiers showed up, along with all of their French friends. It was great! Jonny Bell played and sang wonderfully, and a good time was had by all. After the concert, we all headed to the bar.

Here is la girafe. That is a lot of beer.



Jason and Mélissa.



Lindsey and Erik.



Emma, Jo, and Jonny Bell. Woo, England!



Abby and Vicky. Woo, England!



Arnaud and Liz.



Aerika and Tucaud(?).



Me and delicious muscat. Mmmm, muscat.



Alyssa and me.



Lucille and Shawna.



Hillary, Katie, Alyssa, and me.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love that the first picture of you after a string of couples is alongside muscat.

The two of you and me and my gin and tonic should double date! :)

Genevieve said...

It's a date Kristin. :)