Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Cousins Are Awesome

In March, I went back to Luxembourg to visit my cousin Sarah, her husband Matt, their daughter Abby, and new baby Luke. I had such a nice time seeing everyone, despite a food poisoning incident on the morning of the third day of my visit. My cousins were so great to me. They nursed me back to health by buying me Sprite, making me jello, and just being wonderful in general. Here are some really cute pictures taken before my ailment kicked in.

Sarah and Abby in downtown Luxembourg.



Matt, Sarah, and Abby in Trier, Germany.



Matt and baby Luke.



Me and baby Luke.



Little Abby.

3 comments:

Lilly said...

those are your cousins? They are adorable.

I MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH and cannot wait for you to come back. Even if you are having fun in France =P

<3

florian said...

Hey Genevieve!!
How are you doing?? I've lost the email you sent me last year but I found you on the web ^^
Florian from Poitiers

Genevieve said...

Flo! Je t'ai envoyé un email ce soir à fl0ev@hotmail.com. J'espère que c'est toujours ton addresse! Si non, je veux l'addresse correcte!!!

bisous,

genevieve